We’re continuing with the scary games. It stopped raining awhile ago, but now I am home alone in the middle of the night, so there’s that. Let’s get on with One Eye Open, a glulx game by Colin Sandel and Carolyn VanEseltine. I’ve heard some rumblings about this game, but I’m trying to put them out of my mind for the review.
Since I have no other rss buffer text, let’s turn to another excerpt from my unpublished novel “Deltoidclese: Laser Barbarian in Space“. May god help us all.
– “The Dame wears red,” grunted Deltoidclese, mentally to himself in his mind, as he fondled his laser-sword under the space-desk in his space-office. “Lots of red. And a big pointy red hat with a white felt ball on top. And she has a beard, although Deltoidclese has nothing but sympathy for glandular disorders.”
– All of a sudden the self-same Dame, sitting across the space-desk from our hero, erupted: “You’ve got to help me, Deltoidclese! Space hoodlums have stolen my sleigh!” And then big ol’ tears began to roll down the Dame’s face and off her beard, pooling on her huge jelly-bowl-like belly.
– “This close to the holidays?!?” Deltoidclese thundered, “By Space-Crom! This. Will. Not! STAND!” And then he stood.
– “You’ll take the case?? How can I ever thank you enough?” expulsed the Dame joyously.
– “With your tongues,” replied the muscly brick-shit-house of a space-barbarian. “Both of them.”
I’ve already squicked myself out and I haven’t even started the horror game! That’s great!
I hope you’re happy, lone rss guy. Spoilers under here, go play the game!